To launch the new Gemma Stone Shoppie doll, Shopkins will celebrate their fans across the U.S. who add sparkle and shine to their world by giving back to their local communities. No purchase necessary, the contest will launch on “Colorful Friday,” when Gemma Stone will be available exclusively at Walmart. We will invite Shopkins fans, to write a 4-6 sentences describing how they add “sparkle” to their world by helping out their friend or their community. Do they volunteer at a local animal shelter? Did they befriend someone new to their school? Entries must be sent by mail and include a photo, along with an official entry form including parent/guardian permission.
- One (1) Grand-Prize winner will win a $10,000 scholarship.
- Ten (10) First-Prize winners will win a Special Edition Gemma Stone Shoppie Doll.
The contest begins November 25, 2016 at 9am EST and all entries must be post marked by December 9, 2016
- 4-6 Sentences of how you have done something positive to add “sparkle” to another person’s life
- Written on a 8.5" x 11" paper
- Photo of entrant
- Official entry form/consent to enter by parent or guardian with their contact information
- Above mailed to PO Box 662, El Segundo, CA 90245
- Parent/legal guardian and Entrant must both be legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and U.S. territories and possessions)
- Must be under 18 years of age to be eligible to win